|Builder||OUSE SHIPBUILDING CO. LTD.|
|Owners||D/S A/S Borg (Thr.Halvorsen), Bergen.|
Sold in 1922 to Alfred Rowland & Co., Liverpool and renamed AUGHTON in 1923. Sold in 1925 to the Leith, Hull & Hamburg Steam Packet Co. (James Currie), Leith and renamed MINORCA. Owned by the Currie Line, Leith from 1940.
|Fate||Sunk by an E-boat on 26 February 1941 when 10 miles NE of Cromer, on a voyage from London to Grangemouth with cement. 17 crew and 2 passengers lost, only 3 survivors.|
LYSLAND as MINORCA
OUSE S.B. LIST