|Builder||GOOLE SHIPBUILDING & REPAIRING CO. LTD.|
|At||GOOLE (Dutch River)|
|Owners||Kelsall Brothers & Beeching, Hull|
On Admiralty service 11/1914 to 1919 as minesweeper 412. Sold in 1937 to Plymouth Mutual Steam Fishing Company and in 1938 to Torbay Trawlers Ltd., Brixham. Sold in 1940 to Brandon Fishing Co. (R.S.Hewett), London and fishing number changed to LO251. Re-engined with a diesel engine in 1958 and fishing number changed to LT63. Sold in 1967 to P.F.Catchpole, Lowestoft and converted to a standby safety vessel. Sold in 1972 to T.G.Darling Ltd. at Oulton Broad.
|Fate||Broken up at Oulton Broad in February 1975|
GOOLE S.B. LIST