Name NEVES LT246
Type Trawler
Year 1931
GRT 127
Engines Steam
Builder GOOLE SHIPBUILDING & REPAIRING CO. (1927) LTD.
At GOOLE
Launch date 21-03-1931
Yard number 298
Owners Seven Ltd. (R.J.Tripp), Lowestoft
History

Sold in 1937 to R.J.Tripp, Lowestoft and in 1945 to County Fishing Co. (Small & Co.). Renamed FELLOWSHIP in 1954 and converted to a motor trawler in 1955. Sold in 1961 to J.J.Colby, Lowestoft, in 1965 to Holka Fishing Company, in 1967 to Colby Fish Selling Co. and in 1975 to P.F.Horlock of Mistley. Sold to Greek owners in 1975-1976.

Fate In LR 1985, not in 1990.

 


GOOLE S.B. LIST