|Name||LORD RODNEY LT390|
|Builder||GOOLE SHIPBUILDING & REPAIRING CO. (1927) LTD.|
|Owners||Lowestoft Steam Herring Drifters Co.|
Admiralty service 9/1939 to 2/1946 as minesweeper FY877, sold during 1943 to St. Andrews Steam Fishing Co. (Boston Deep Sea group). In 1946 chartered to a Polish company under a United Nations programme, renamed EUGENIUSZ GDY111 and fished from Great Yarmouth with a Dutch crew. 1949 reverted to British flag as LORD RODNEY LT79, Eastoe, Colby & Cook, from 1951 Cook, Boardley & Catchpole and from 1958 Brandon Fishing Company, all Lowestoft. Sold in 1959 to Craigwoods, Aberdeen and converted to motor vessel LORD RODNEY A50. In 1966 to H.Jones, Swansea and in 1969 to Griffith & Porter, Swansea and in 1972 to Linke Trawling Co., Milford Haven.
|Fate||Broken up at Briton Ferry, arrived November 1975, completed by 8 December 1975.|
GOOLE S.B. LIST