|Name||LORD COLLINGWOOD LT183|
|Builder||GOOLE SHIPBUILDING & REPAIRING CO. (1927) LTD.|
|Owners||Lowestoft Steam Herring Drifters Co.|
On Admiralty service 9/1940 to 1945 as an auxiliary patrol vessel. With fleet-mate LORD KEITH rescued 315 troops from Dunkirk, landing at Ramsgate on 30 May 1940. Sold in 1943 to St. Andrews Steam Fishing Co., Hull. Chartered in 1946 to United Nations Relief & Rehabilitation Assoc., Poland and traded as DAL 1 GDY109 under Polish flag, renamed in 1947 to APOLONIUSZ GDY109 fishing out of Lowestoft with Dutch crews. Sold in 1949 to Eastoe, Cook & Goldby, Lowestoft as LORD COLLINGWOOD LT34. Sold in 1949 to Westernborg Trawlers, Milford Haven as LORD COLLINGWOOD M42. Converted to a motor trawler in 1958, sold in 1962 to St. Anns Trawling Company and in 1969 to Norrad Trawlers, Milford Haven.
|Fate||Broken up at Blyth in 1970|
GOOLE S.B. LIST