|Builder||GOOLE SHIPBUILDING & REPAIRING CO. LTD.|
|Owners||Atkinson & Prickett Ltd., Hull|
Transferred in 1939 to Yorkshire Dale S.S. Co. (managed by Atkinson & Prickett) and in 1951 reverted to Atkinson & Prickett Ltd. Sold in 1956 to Sagland Ltd. (Buries Markes Ltd., London) and renamed PETERLAND in 1959. Sold in 1963 to Antonio B. Landi, Genoa and renamed PRIMO FRANCESCA, in 1964 to Landi & Co.
|Fate||Broken up in Italy in second quarter of 1975|
GOOLE S.B. LIST